- Dublin, Ireland
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
Athena's program in Dublin offers students personalized options in Dublin, Ireland during a semester or an academic year.
Athena's partner, Griffith College, is a highly respected private college in Dublin. A member of the Higher Education Colleges Association (HECA), the school offers students an opportunity to study in the center of one of Europe's top cities.
The student body represents over 60 different nationalities, and this diversity will enrich every Athena student's international experience in Ireland.
The school itself is located in a historic military barracks and offers a wonderful seven-acre campus for students to experience and explore.
Students have the option of taking a wide-variety of courses, including Accounting, Business, Hospitality Management, Graphic Design, Computer Science, Journalism and more. Check out Athena Study Abroad's website for complete courses offerings.
- What's Included in the Program?
- Cell phone
- Field trips & cultural activities
- On-site orientation
- Services of an on-site Resident Director
- Services of International Student Office
- Internet services
- Campus library
- Airport pickup
- Pre-departure guide and advising
- Guidance regarding Ireland entry requirements
- Online account management
- Coordination of program alumni contact
- Official transcript from Griffith College Dublin
- Health insurance from HTH Worldwide, a global leader in international health insurance
- Contribution to a world charity through Students Offering Support (S.O.S.), the charitable arm of Athena
- Unparalleled personalized service
- Setting Description:
- Dublin is one of the most fascinating cities in the world, a city layered with stories from a rich cultural history defined by relationships with all parts of the world. It has been called the largest village in Europe. Perhaps the most literary city in the world, Dublin claims some of the greatest writers of the modern era. One need only venture into one of Dublin's innumerable pubs to experience the Irish penchant for storytelling and spirited discussion.
- $13,400 USD.
Additional Program Information
- Age: 18+ GPA: 2.8
- Scholarships Description:
- To find a full listings of our scholarships, check out our website.
Based on 1 Reviews
- Wonderful Experience!01/26/16
Studying abroad in Dublin was one of the best experiences of my life! Dublin is an amazing city and the people are awesome! I would recommend anyone considering studying abroad to look into Athena Abroad. Their staff are spectacular and help you every
step of the way.read moreBottom Line:Yes, I would recommend this to a friend