• Rising Stars Junior programme: this talent conditioning programme will help you to stand out as an exceptional young hotelier by mastering essential skills. The RSJ programme features an incredible level of support in the form of one to one coaching, an
- London, United Kingdom
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Gap Year
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, MayMester Intersession, Spring Break, Spring Semester, Summer, Winter Semester, Year Round
- Program Description:
- Join the Astrum Hospitality Club now and receive all the help you need to start your career in luxury hotel management!
The Astrum Hospitality Club supports young people who wish to enter and develop themselves in the luxury hotel industry. As a member of the Club, you can take part in our exclusive Rising Stars Junior programme, which is a talent conditioning programme that is specially designed to support you both in university and when you are training in a hotel.
• Rising Stars Junior programme: this talent conditioning programme will help you to stand out as an exceptional young hotelier by mastering essential skills. The RSJ programme features an incredible level of support in the form of one to one coaching, and it is suitable for both graduates and undergraduates. • Help to get hotel internships and jobs: when the time comes for you to start your career, we will help you through the recruitment process (including contacting employers on your behalf). • Priority access and discounts: as a member of the Club, you will always have priority over new services and benefit from generous discounts. For instance, getting your first 6 months of membership will reward you with a 50% discount on our exclusive Certificate programme.
The Rising Stars Junior programme is a popular talent development programme that is exclusive to the Astrum Hospitality Club. Main features: • One to one coaching: you will receive regular individual coaching sessions. These sessions take place on Skype for worldwide availability. • Training and development support: your personal coach will closely monitor your development, both in university and when you start working in a hotel. This includes practical guidance to help you improve your performance (both at university and when training in a hotel). • Talent conditioning: you will learn to model the strategies of successful hoteliers, and replicate them for your own development. The talent conditioning system that we use has helped millions of people since the 1980s and it forms the basis of many corporate talent development programmes. • Key skills: your personal coach will help you to master key skills such as communications and leadership. When you are training in a hotel, mastering these essential skills will help you to achieve you full potential and get noticed as a young hotelier with great potential. See website for more details
- Setting Description:
- All services are provided online / via Skype for worldwide availability.
- Membership fees Monthly (100 credits): £120 6 months (600 credits): £600 12 months (1200 credits): £1,000
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program