- Phuket, Thailand
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester, Summer, Winter Semester
- Program Description:
Combine quality studies and unforgettable experiences in the world-famous paradise island of Phuket at the Prince of Songkla University, Thailand! It's very easy to apply via Asia Exchange and your guaranteed placement will be confirmed in a week. You can join the study abroad program on your own or together with your friends. Asia Exchange offers the most affordable tuition fees so don't hesitate to apply. The program has been especially popular among Scandinavian, German speaking, Australian and American university students.
Tropical climate, luxury lifestyle with affordable prices, traveling, diverse cultures and quality teaching make a study abroad semester in Phuket a truly unique experience. Live up to your dreams and experience all of this together with your friends!
"After spending three months in Phuket I have to admit that going on exchange really has been the best experience of my life. The exchange has enriched my studies, because it developed my abilities of studying in a multi-cultural environment and expanded my knowledge of Asian economy, business life and culture." Asia Exchange student in Phuket, 2009 "Study, travel, grow and live in the moment. Nothing could be more important than all of these." Lacey, Asia Exchange student in Thailand 2011
- Setting Description:
- Exchange students join the same classes as local students. Besides the classes students can participate numerous extra-curricular activities like charity visits, trips to paradise islands and sports events. Students can earn up to 20 US credits or 30 ECTS for their studies per semester at Prince of Songkla University.
- The program costs 2880 USD. This covers tuition fees, registration fees, Asia Exchange Guide, study materials, orientation day, Asia Exchange's services, e.g. visa support and information on accommodation options and Asia Exchange's student card and student discounts. Students benefit from a simplified application procedure, information service and discounted tuition fees. We donate part of the fees to charity.
Additional Program Information
Based on 3 Reviews
- best time if my life01/23/20
I have never been to Asia before and decided kind of spontaneously to take a semester abroad in Phuket, Thailand, which turned out to be the best decision of my life. I had no clue how to organize it and which courses are thought in English, as this is
not usual in Asia and direct contact with the Universities can be difficult. Asia Exchange helps me a lot with this and also to get my course accredited. They provide a lot of courses in English and handle you out a detailed course description for each course, which you can show to your professors at your home university to make them feel comfortable to get the credit points. The whole experience was just super nice and I would always do the same. Thanks, Asia Exchange!read moreBottom Line:Yes, I would recommend this to a friend
- Exchange in beautiful Phuket08/19/12Best place to go for exchange. Beautifulplace,friendly people. You make lots of friends. I miss very much my exchange time in Phuket.Bottom Line:Yes, I would recommend this to a friend
- Once in a lifetime experience!07/23/12
The semester in Phuket was definitely the best experience of my life so far. The program was a great combination of academics and a life in in a paradise island. During the 4 months I learned many new things of myself and other cultures. Everyone should
definitely study abroad!read moreBottom Line:Yes, I would recommend this to a friend