The IMBA program is designed to meet the demands of motivated, fast track managers with executive potential, combining a modular course delivery structure together with mobile learning support technologies. The teaching methods develop and stress independ
- Bangkok, Thailand
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester, Winter Semester
- Program Description:
- Asia Exchange and Siam University offer you a chance to study a MBA (Master of Business Administration) degree in the vibrant city of Bangkok in Thailand.
Siam University IMBA is designed for managers/administrators. The flexible schedule allows professionals to have full-time jobs while earning an MBA, if needed. Courses are offered on weeknights/weekdays and weekends for your convenience. Program includes also company visits and field trips.
Siam University's MBA follows a 15-week trimester system. You can start your studies and accomplishing the degree either in summer, autumn or spring semester. Participants can complete the degree in a minimum of 12 months. Alternatively some participants will complete the coursework in 12-15 months and then take another semester to complete a business project (regular track). Majority completes the degree requirement within 18 months.
The IMBA program is designed to meet the demands of motivated, fast track managers with executive potential, combining a modular course delivery structure together with mobile learning support technologies. The teaching methods develop and stress independent thinking. Students are expected to meet practical and verifiable achievement levels and to add value to their respective businesses.
- Setting Description:
- The International Master of Business Administration (IMBA) program utilizes the same curriculum of the original distinguished MBA program, but uses English as the medium of learning throughout the program. Siam University offers 5 specializations (groups) of study. Of these the students are eligible to select their courses to suit their career objective.
- Siam University's IMBA costs approximately 5500 USD, depending on your course choices. One semester tuition fee is approximately 1000-1500 USD debending on course choices. When accomplishing the IMBA degree, you pay the tuition fees directly to Siam University before the semester starting days. Asia Exchange's services are free of charge for you. The cost of Siam University's MBA is very reasonable compared to any other MBA degree around the world. E.g. in Nordic universities an MBA degree cost
Based on 1 Reviews
- My exchange in Bangkok08/19/12It doesnt get any better!Bottom Line:Yes, I would recommend this to a friend