- Denpasar, Indonesia
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester, Summer
- Program Description:
- Study in Bali - earn university credits while living on the paradise island of Bali!
The program is suitable for those who wish to experience a unique semester on a world-famous paradise island. Besides the classes you'll participate in numerous extra-curricular activities like company and charity visits. The program has been especially popular among Scandinavian, Central European, Australian and American university students.
The program introduces students to economics, business, trade, culture, language and tourism with a focus on Asia. Classes are held from Monday to Wednesday and students will earn up to 18 US credits or 30 ECTS credits for one semester.
Knowledge on Asia is important when looking for a job in today's globalized world. Students will gain knowledge on this exciting region that is gaining importance economically, politically and culturally. Enjoy luxury lifestyle with very affordable costs. Experience your chances and apply today!
Studying in Bali will surely be the best experience of your life and benefit your career. It's easy to apply via Asia Exchange and your guaranteed placement will be confirmed within a week. While living in Indonesia, students will get a truly global study abroad experience as participants come from numerous countries around the world. Live up to your dreams and experience all of this together with your friends!
The semester payment covers the tuition fee, registration fee, study materials, an orientation guide, Asia Exchange's personal guidance, Asia Exchange's student card (student discounts), orientation days at the destination and an Ice-Breaking event on the first weekend of the semester.
- Setting Description:
- Tropical climate, traveling, diverse cultures and quality teaching make a study abroad semester in Bali a truly unique experience. Enjoy the best months of your life in Bali! Luxury life with affordable costs - student life in Bali is amazing! Most students live with other exchange students and friends in a luxurious Balinese villa.
- A semester at Udayana University costs 3,500 USD. Students benefit from a simplified application procedure, information service and discounted tuition fees. We donate part of the fees to charity.
Based on 2 Reviews
- Best decision ever!05/23/17
I made the decision to apply for Udayana University in Bali, provided by Asia Exchange and it was the best decision I've ever made. The apllying process was very easy and quick, and I've spent the 4 best months in my life so far. I have no complaints,
only praises for the Asia Exchange team, they're very helpful and friendly, and I've managed to acquire some lifelong friendships :) Can't no anything but to recommend highly! DO IT!read moreBottom Line:Yes, I would recommend this to a friend
- An amazing experience!05/22/17
I did an internship with Asiaexchange in 2015 and I'm so grateful to have that opportunity to be able to stay longer in Bali. The experiences and all the opportunities opened up for me. Meeting new people from all over the world and making new friends
is something I had always hoped for. I feel rich not because of money, but because of the memories I gained. I recommend everyone to go out of their comfort zone to experience something amazing. It is something no one can explain, you have to experience it yourself :)read moreBottom Line:Yes, I would recommend this to a friend