- Berlin, Germany; London, United Kingdom; Hong Kong, Hong Kong; New York City, United States
- Program Type:
- Intern Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Rolling Starts, Spring Break, Spring Semester, Summer, Winter Semester, Year Round
- Work Types:
- Arts & Architecture, Fashion, Journalism
- Program Description:
ArtBound Initiative (ABI) is a Global Career Accelerator for Creatives. We offer customized internships in New York, London, Berlin and Hong Kong. Starting with a pre-placement interview, internship opportunities are tailored to candidates’ individual career goals. We make the introduction and send your resume directly to artists, designers and organizations within our network, while preparing you with personalized coaching. We also take care of the travel support to ensure that our candidates excel in their placements stress free. Our program includes visa sponsorship, housing, insurance, airport pick-up, and on-site support. ArtBound Initiative participants join a community of industry professionals that will impact and support the duration of their career.
- Setting Description:
- Gain access to several creative industries, which are notoriously hard to access. Join our alumni network and become part of an international community of creative professionals. Enjoy a seamless experience thanks to our complete assistance and visa sponsoring. Develop a professional network early on in your career, which is crucial to make it in the creative fields.
- 2950 USD. Our program includes: 1. Internship Placement More than a work experience. Activate your career with an internship that has been strategized just for you. 2. Coaching Define your goals and identify your career options. Gain professional confidence with ABI’s one on one career guidance. 3. Network Access an international network of creative professionals. 4. Travel support We take care of visa processing, accommodation, insurance, and airport pick-up, making your travels as easy as possible.
Additional Program Information
- - ENGLISH LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY (oral & written) - Must be an enrolled student or a recent graduate from less than 12 months - 18+ of age A minimum GPA of 2.5 or equivalent is required (For those who do not meet this standard, contact us via Contact an Advisor button or via phone to discuss the situation. We will attempt to find a solution for the applicant).
- Scholarships Description:
- We offer scholarships up to $1000 USD. Please visit our website.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program