Art in Tanzania receives some 1,500 volunteers/interns annually. We have some 70 people permanent staff whereby 10 expatriates to help the volunteers and interns in their projects. We have long experience to perform enjoyable and unforgettable experiences
- Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania, United Republic of; Zanzibar, Tanzania, United Republic of
- Program Type:
- Volunteer Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Work Types:
- Arts, Economic Development, Education, Environment, Health, Social Services, Translation, Women's Rights
- 1-2 weeks, 3-4 weeks, 1-3 months, 4-6 months, 1 year
- Program Description:
- You can volunteer/intern from two weeks up to one year with affordable pricing. The program fee includes airport transports, accommodation, breakfast, lunch and dinner, orientation and project guidance. Please visit our web site and please be free to email to us for more details.
Art in Tanzania receives some 1,500 volunteers/interns annually. We have some 70 people permanent staff whereby 10 expatriates to help the volunteers and interns in their projects. We have long experience to perform enjoyable and unforgettable experiences along your study/work program. You can attend our special priced safaris, to visit our project sites around the country including Kilimanjaro and Zanzibar, attend our music shows etc.
The program cost for volunteering and internship is usd 240 per week and for the volunteer/internship permit usd 230 one time fee (immigration). The internship program includes more intensive guidance and processing the necessary reports to the schools.
- Setting Description:
- The start up date is every first and third Sunday of the calendar month. You need to fill in the application form from our web page and thereon we will continue to plan your program together with you.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program