Arcadia Abroad provides undergraduates access to programs abroad taught by Arcadia staff in our Centers overseas or faculty from our international partner institutions. Arcadia is focused on guiding students toward the study abroad program that best suits their personal and academic goals, through learning both inside and outside the classroom. This involves delivering high standards in all aspects of the program, from academic rigor, to the experiential education component of the program, and to the student services support given both before and after students travel abroad.
Programs from Arcadia University
- Arcadia UniversityLocated in the stunning landscapes of the Welsh countryside, this friendly campus has boundless opportunities for those students looking for something a little off-the-beaten-path.
- Arcadia UniversityWith a modern purpose-built campus the student body is made up of almost 50% international students, it has a student-staff ratio that is ten to one, and small class sizes. Bond University offers a very special study abroad experience.
- Arcadia UniversityStudy art on the grounds of a 16th century castle in rural Ireland at Burren College of Art. From painting to photography, your creativity will be inspired by both the facilities and the landscape of Burren.
- Arcadia UniversityCity University London is known for its highly ranked Cass Business School which is AACSB accredited. City also offers a broad selection of courses in sociology, media studies, economics, politics and criminology.
- Arcadia UniversityLearn web development skills and put them into practice with a virtual internship in London, Dublin, or Edinburgh.
- Arcadia UniversityBoost your resume with an nine-week internship in Dublin, a friendly, cosmopolitan European capital. We will match you with a placement that best suits your professional and academic goals.
- Arcadia UniversityTheir program combines strong academic courses with a unique opportunity, working with the Dublin government and both houses of the Irish Parliament. Education, training, and research will result in a greater knowledge and understanding of Irish culture.
- Arcadia UniversityGain professional experience through this 4-credit internship course, working in various fields in Scotland. Placements are offered in the creative arts, tourism, cultural or historical sites, non-profits & more.
- Arcadia UniversityYou will take three courses in food studies, an Italian language course, and an elective of your choice. Each course includes a series of excursions and activities including guest lecturers, site visits, and hands-on experience.
- Arcadia UniversityThe Master of Science in Forensic Science (M.S.F.S.