- Wollongong, Australia
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
University of Wollongong is perfect if you want access to Sydney’s events, culture and nightlife, but want to live in a quieter, more intimate and affordable community that’s popular with study abroad students who love the outdoors. Outside of the courses, you'll find a campus-based learning environment with plenty of on-campus housing options. You'll also quickly discover that trips to Sydney won't be all that frequent as Wollongong offers beaches, nightlife and plenty of recreational activities.
This diverse and multicultural university offers comprehensive course offerings, from robotics to creative writing and indigenous issues, and a highly personalized student environment. The university is well known for engineering and materials sciences. Of course, you're not limited to these subjects. Many students at Wollongong choose courses in psychology, business or media studies.
Arcadia University opens the doors to new experiences, different academic learning, people, cultures and perspectives so you can build your own lifelong learning and memories:
- Explore a new world – excursions, activities, events, …
- Get to know yourself - then change! Gain a new view of the world and your place in it.
- Rely on us for support: 9 centers covering 12 countries worldwide
- Boost your résumé – employers AND graduate schools.
- Setting Description:
- A campus nestled at the base of Mt Keira in a beautiful lush-green setting is one of the qualities of the University of Wollongong that attracts so many students. Combine that with challenging academics, a strong focus on student services, and an easy commuter train journey into Sydney, and you start to see why the University of Wollongong is such a popular study abroad destination. Travel to fascinating places of interest that enhance your cultural immersion and give a meaningful context to your academic courses. Here is a sampling of Arcadia's Excursions - for a complete list, please visit our website. · Mission Beach · The Grampians · North Stradbroke Island · Broken Bay · and more...
- Visit our website to find out more about tuition costs and what's included when studying abroad with Arcadia
Additional Program Information
- 3.0 - Recommended 2.7 - For Consideration
- Scholarships Description:
- Every dollar helps! Check out our website for different funding sources for study abroad...
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program