- Auckland, New Zealand; Kakadu, Australia
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Program Description:
This course helps you develop your understanding of how contemporary perspectives on adventure, eco-tourism and conservation impact on the wellbeing of people and place. A better socio-ecological understanding of such places and processes will encourage efforts for positive environmental action.
- Explore world-renowned Aoraki Mt Cook National park, the Fiordland World Heritage area, the Great Barrier Reef, fascinating geothermal and marine reserves, along with places of immense cultural significance to indigenous peoples.
- Meet many Australians and New Zealanders with a deep understanding of important global issues including nature’s influence on human wellbeing, adventure tourism in a warming world, cultural understandings of sustainability, personal and group development in wilderness environments.
- This program is ideal for those who love learning in the outdoors, exploring new cultures and ideas, and for anyone with an interest in the future wellbeing of humans and the world’s natural environments.
Additional Program Information
- Scholarships Description:
- Every dollar helps! Check out different funding sources for study abroad - from Arcadia and other foundations...
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program