- London, United Kingdom
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
This multicultural 'school for diplomats' is a world-class institution for the study of Asia, Africa and the Middle East. You can choose to focus on development studies, law, and comparative religions, or music and film and media as it relates to these distinct regions of the world. A variety of languages are offered such as Persian, Sanskrit, Urdu, Arabic, and Cantonese among many more unique course offerings.
With around 3,500 students, you will easily get to know many of your peers and have the chance to interact with world-class researchers and faculty. It maintains small and intimate atmosphere where research and scholarship are paramount. As one might expect, the student body is extraordinarily multicultural - a mini United Nations in its own right.
Arcadia University opens the doors to new experiences, different academic learning, people, cultures and perspectives so you can build your own lifelong learning and memories:
- Explore a new world – excursions, activities, events, …
- Get to know yourself - then change! Gain a new view of the world and your place in it.
- Rely on us for support: 9 centers covering 11 countries worldwide
- Boost your résumé – employers AND graduate schools.
- Setting Description:
- While SOAS' Russell Square Campus and new Vernon Squares Campus are situated in the center of London, you'll appreciate the friendly atmosphere found on each campus. And, when it's time for a break from all this cerebral activity, simply stepping out of the building will engulf you in the delightful chaos of London. Travel to fascinating places of interest that enhance your cultural immersion and give a meaningful context to your academic courses. Here is a sampling of Arcadia's Excursions - for a complete list, please visit our website. · Harry Potter Studio Tour · London Street Art Tour · Hampton Court Day Excursion · Rugby or Football Match · and more...
- Visit our website to find out more about tuition costs and what's included when studying abroad with Arcadia
Additional Program Information
- 3.3 - Recommended 3.0 - For Consideration
- Scholarships Description:
- Every dollar helps! Check out our website for different funding sources for study abroad...
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program