- London, United Kingdom
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
The Royal Veterinary College’s world-leading academic programs have particular strengths in the biosciences as well as veterinary medicine; it was the first UK veterinary school to be accredited by the American Veterinary Medical Association. Their courses draw students from a wide range of pre-medical, nursing, and allied health interests, and include a research option supporting the government and veterinary industry. If your academic focus is in the biomedical sciences, this might be the program for you.
This program is not just for pre-veterinary students, it is also of interest to pre-medicine and nursing students for it has excellent offerings in biosciences and allied health subjects. You’ll benefit from faculty with a commitment to academic excellence and a passion for the health and welfare of both animals and humans. You’ll be able to do research-intensive projects while attending class modules, lectures, seminars, and lab sessions.
Arcadia University opens the doors to new experiences, different academic learning, people, cultures and perspectives so you can build your own lifelong learning and memories:
- Explore a new world – excursions, activities, events, …
- Get to know yourself - then change! Gain a new view of the world and your place in it.
- Rely on us for support: 9 centers covering 12 countries worldwide
- Boost your résumé – employers AND graduate schools.
- Setting Description:
- The Royal Veterinary College has two campuses. The city campus, home to the London Bioscience and Innovation Centre, is located in exciting Camden Town, known for its street markets, music venues, Regents Park and the London Zoo. The rural Hawkshead campus, an hour north of London in Hertfordshire, is home to the Queen Mother Hospital for Animals, the largest veterinary teaching hospital in Europe. London and its extended suburbs have a population of 7.2 million people and it is one of Europe’s most densely populated areas. You'll encounter people who represent many ethnic backgrounds and language groups in this truly international city; the contributions of this extraordinarily diverse population are reflected in the variety of ethnic restaurants, the range of musical styles to be heard, the vibrancy of the neighborhood street markets selling everything from didgeridoos to African drums to the more traditional British antiques.
- Visit our website to find out more about tuition costs and what's included when studying abroad with Arcadia
Additional Program Information
- 3.0 - Recommended 3.0 - For Consideration
- Scholarships Description:
- Every dollar helps! Check out our website for different funding sources for study abroad...
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program