- Brisbane, Australia
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
In many ways, the Queensland University of Technology (QUT) represents the type of contrast you will find so fascinating while studying in Australia; a downtown urban campus in Brisbane that is bordered by the Brisbane River and the Botanical Garden providing a combination of modern buildings and a beautiful physical environment; a university that has technology in its name but offers innovative and exciting opportunities in the performing arts, and a creative multi-disciplinary approach to the social sciences and humanities.
Queensland University of Technology (QUT) is a dynamic university that offers study abroad students creative, multi-disciplinary approaches to social sciences, humanities and performing arts in addition to highly innovative technology courses. It’s perfect if you are majoring in media, creative design, fashion, business, education, engineering and IT.
Arcadia University opens the doors to new experiences, different academic learning, people, cultures and perspectives so you can build your own lifelong learning and memories:
- Explore a new world – excursions, activities, events, …
- Get to know yourself - then change! Gain a new view of the world and your place in it.
- Rely on us for support: 9 centers covering 12 countries worldwide
- Boost your résumé – employers AND graduate schools.
- Setting Description:
- Brisbane is Australia's third largest city and a blend of modern buildings, and classic Queenslander architecture set in a subtropical climate. With almost two million residents, you'll find a vibrant, multi-cultural lifestyle where there are plenty of events to keep you entertained whether your interests are in experiencing the outdoors, or theater and music. You'll have plenty of places to explore. Because of its urban location, most QUT students have off-campus accommodation. Travel to fascinating places of interest that enhance your cultural immersion and give a meaningful context to your academic courses. Here is a sampling of Arcadia's Excursions - for a complete list, please visit our website. · Mission Beach · The Grampians · North Stradbroke Island · Broken Bay · and more...
- Visit our website to find out more about tuition costs and what's included when studying abroad with Arcadia
Additional Program Information
- 2.5 - Recommended 2.5 - For Consideration
- Scholarships Description:
- Every dollar helps! Check out our website for different funding sources for study abroad...
Based on 1 Reviews
- Online Food Safety Training Courses In Australia03/11/16
I recently took a class to get my Food Safety supervisor certificate. My instructor, Joanne was very energetic and knowledgeable about the subject, she was able to present the material in a very clear way. She is very animated during her explanations
which made the lecture more engaging and easier to remember. She was able to answer all questions clearly and patiently. CFT QLD is a great company to get your food safety training, I would definitely use them again!read moreBottom Line:Yes, I would recommend this to a friend