- Cambridge, United Kingdom
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Program Description:
Study at the prestigious University of Cambridge is within your reach with this innovative four-week program specially designed for ambitious students in economics or engineering. This focused opportunity is both affordable and achievable: you’ll need only a 3.0 GPA, and you’ll enjoy on-campus housing at Cambridge’s picturesque Girton College. You’ll experience what it’s like to be a Cambridge University student, with all the academic rigor and excitement of its 800-year legacy, and meet students from around the world, eager to make the most of their study abroad experience.
The program includes weekly evening lectures on Cambridge research or general interest topics and you’ll choose one course in either economics or engineering:
- Session 1- Economics: Course on macroeconomics, microeconomics & economic & political thought, through studies of Nobel Prize Winners in economics, development of world capitalist structures and philosophical analysis of democratic capitalism.
- Session 2- Engineering: Course on 4 exciting areas of engineering in which Cambridge has a strong reputation: nanotechnology, quantum technologies, renewable electrical power & the jet engine.
Additional Program Information
- Scholarships Description:
- Please check our website for details and to apply online. Scholarships are available.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program