- Toledo, Spain
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Program Description:
How would you like to study abroad in a former 16th Century convent in the heart of the historical district of one of Spain’s most beautiful cities? Arcadia’s academic partner in Toledo, The Fundación Ortega-Marañón - Toledo, is within walking distance of the most famous landmarks in Toledo. It offers a wide range of courses from Spanish language, history and art to politics and economics.
The Fundación is a degree-granting institution focused on strengthening knowledge of Spanish language and culture. It has particular strengths in community engagement and internship opportunities via courses with placements.
- Setting Description:
- The learning environment of the Fundacion complements the rich historical backdrop of Toledo. Classes are held in the San Juan de la Penitencia, a former 16th-century convent. The Fundacion's location puts you within walking distance to some of Spain's most noteworthy synagogues, mosques, and churches.
- Visit our website to find out more about tuition costs and what's included when studying abroad with Arcadia
Additional Program Information
- 3.0 GPA - Recommended 2.5 GPA - For Consideration * 4 semesters of college-level Spanish or the equivalent required
- Scholarships Description:
- Every dollar helps! Check out our website for different funding sources for study abroad...
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program