- Cardiff, United Kingdom
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
Located in the stunning landscapes of the Welsh countryside, this friendly campus has boundless opportunities for those students looking for something a little off-the-beaten-path.
An Arcadia program isn't just about enrolling you in an overseas institution however. It's about all of the services that we provide. During the semester, you can expect to participate in excursions that are designed to allow you to reflect on the learning that is taking place outside the classroom. Bangor University provides a flexible academic approach in which you will be able to take courses across the curriculum.
Bangor University has strengths in business (accounting and finance), electronic engineering, Celtic studies, psychology, sport science and biology. In particular, Bangor's marine science programs and coastal location attracts students who want hands-on research experience. In the spring, you can take advantage of Bangor's ocean-going research vessel and the marine research center on the Isle of Anglesey.
Arcadia University opens the doors to new experiences, different academic learning, people, cultures and perspectives so you can build your own lifelong learning and memories:
- Explore a new world – excursions, activities, events, …
- Get to know yourself - then change! Gain a new view of the world and your place in it.
- Rely on us for support: 9 centers covering 12 countries worldwide
- Boost your résumé – employers AND graduate schools.
- Setting Description:
- Sandwiched between the snow-capped mountains of Snowdownia National Park and the rugged coastline of North Wales, Bangor University attracts independent students who are adventurous and stand out from the crowd. The College of Global Studies at Arcadia University, in conjunction with Bangor University guarantees accommodation in its Ffriddoedd site, within walking distance of the university buildings and the city center. Travel to fascinating places of interest that enhance your cultural immersion and give a meaningful context to your academic courses. Here is a sampling of Arcadia's Excursions - for a complete list, please visit our website. · Stonehenge & Bath · Windsor Castle · Edinburgh Weekend · and more...
- Visit our website to find out more about tuition costs and what's included when studying abroad with Arcadia
Additional Program Information
- 2.5 GPA - Recommended 2.5 GPA - For Consideration
- Scholarships Description:
- Every dollar helps! Check out our website for different funding sources for study abroad...
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program