- Canberra, Australia
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
Students interested in courses on international relations, criminology, economics, environmental science, and the fine arts will find particularly challenging and enlightening course offerings at Australian National University (ANU). World-renowned for Asian Studies, faculty will provide an insight to languages and cultures of the region.
Studying in the middle of a capital city like Canberra is a special experience. The politics, international environment, and countless resources provide many opportunities to delve below the surface of the country's culture. With more than 17,000 students, 4,700 of whom are international, you'll find ANU to be a comprehensive university that offers flexibility in taking courses across the institution.
Arcadia University opens the doors to new experiences, different academic learning, people, cultures and perspectives so you can build your own lifelong learning and memories:
- Explore a new world – excursions, activities, events, …
- Get to know yourself - then change! Gain a new view of the world and your place in it.
- Rely on us for support: 9 centers covering 11 countries worldwide
- Boost your résumé – employers AND graduate schools.
- Setting Description:
- Canberra offers a unique mix of recreational opportunities, far beyond what we would expect to find in a capital city. With lakes, mountains, and forests nearby, you can go from hiking and seeing kangaroos on Black Mountain to viewing thousands of works of art in the National Gallery in less than a half-hour. Travel to fascinating places of interest that enhance your cultural immersion and give a meaningful context to your academic courses. Here is a sampling of Arcadia's Excursions - for a complete list, please visit our website. · Mission Beach · The Grampians · North Stradbroke Island · Broken Bay · and more...
- Visit our website to find out more about tuition costs and what's included when studying abroad with Arcadia
Additional Program Information
- 3.0 GPA - Recommended 2.3 GPA - For Consideration
- Scholarships Description:
- Every dollar helps! Check out our website for different funding sources for study abroad...
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program