- Barcelona, Spain
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Program Description:
This summer you could study, through English or Spanish, in the beautiful city of Barcelona, Spain, a place renowned for its architectural splendor, warm Mediterranean climate, vibrant, young population and cultural treasures. This program gives you the chance to explore different cultures, while learning about Barcelona’s rise to prominence over the last 20 years and meeting local Catalan people. Our partner institution, Universitat Pompeu Fabra (UPF) offers a summer school packed with exciting courses for those interested in the arts, society and the audiovisual industry, with a focus on Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain and Europe. This flexible, innovative program brings local and international students together, learning through English or Spanish. Choose subject-specific courses from a wide range and/or language options.
Arcadia University opens the doors to new experiences, different academic learning, people, cultures and perspectives so you can build your own lifelong learning and memories:
- Explore a new world – excursions, activities, events, …
- Get to know yourself - then change! Gain a new view of the world and your place in it.
- Rely on us for support: 9 centers covering 11 countries worldwide
- Boost your résumé – employers AND graduate schools.
- Visit our website to find out more about tuition costs and what's included when studying abroad with Arcadia
Additional Program Information
- 3.0 GPA - Recommended 3.0 GPA - For Consideration
- Scholarships Description:
- Every dollar helps! Check out our website for different funding sources for study abroad...
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program