- Barcelona, Spain
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
This exciting program offers you the opportunity to study through English in one of the most popular and cosmopolitan study abroad destinations. By using Barcelona, Spain, as your classroom, you'll explore local, regional, national and international issues in the context of globalization. How do local aspirations relate to global issues? How does your identity influence your life goals and shape how you view others in the world? How do Europeans approach complex global issues and how do those varied perspectives compare to your own views and an American viewpoint?
These themes are framed in the cornerstone course, which introduces you to Barcelona, from its culture and identity to its ongoing transformation through tourism and sport, commerce and immigration. You get to choose one out of the three cornerstone courses to study during your time in Barcelona. Multiple class excursions to places of interest in and around the city are included in most courses. Explore the interaction of culture, politics, and economics in the era of globalization through fascinating interaction with this dynamic city and its passionate people.
Arcadia University opens the doors to new experiences, different academic learning, people, cultures and perspectives so you can build your own lifelong learning and memories:
- Explore a new world – excursions, activities, events, …
- Get to know yourself - then change! Gain a new view of the world and your place in it.
- Rely on us for support: 9 centers covering 12 countries worldwide
- Boost your résumé – employers AND graduate schools.
- Visit our website to find out more about tuition costs and what's included when studying abroad with Arcadia
Additional Program Information
- 2.5 GPA recommended, 2.3 for consideration
- Scholarships Description:
- Every dollar helps! Check out our website for different funding sources for study abroad...
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program