The first group of Beaver College (Arcadia University) students traveled overseas in 1948 to study the economic effects of World War II in Europe, paving the way for generations of students to study abroad.
Over six decades later, Arcadia University continues to lead the field in international education, with over 130 programs in 11 countries. From the enchantment of the Mediterranean to the bustle of London or the rhythms of South America, Arcadia offers exciting learning experiences all over the world.
Enjoy academic success – earn credit abroad learning from fascinating professors.
- Explore a new world – excursions, activities, events, …
- Get to know yourself - then change! Gain a new view of the world and your place in it.
- Rely on us for support: 9 centers covering 11 countries worldwide
- Boost your resume – employers AND graduate schools.
- Arcadia UniversityAre you interested in art, design, Italian language, Italian culture and integration with Italian and international students in the classroom? If so, Accademia Italiana in Florence is an ideal choice for you.
- Arcadia UniversityThis exciting program offers you the opportunity to study through English in one of he most popular and cosmopolitan study abroad destinations. By using Barcelona, Spain, as your classroom, you will explore local, regional, national and international iss
- Arcadia UniversityThis summer you could study, through English or Spanish, in the beautiful city of Barcelona, Spain, a place renowned for its architectural splendor, warm Mediterranean climate, vibrant, young population and cultural treasures.
- Arcadia UniversityFrom literature to politics, this program is part of the Summer Sessions initiative, allowing you to take one, or the other, or both! Live in a multi-cultural community and explore music, film, literature, culture, the scenic beauty, and more.
- Arcadia UniversityThe curriculum incorporates the many cultural and historical riches of Andalucia and Southern Spain. Students can take an initial four-week course in Spanish language. The student’s coursework is determined by the student’s level of Spanish language
- Arcadia UniversityStudents at all levels of Spanish can be accommodated in Granada. Students can choose between two academic program options: the Intensive Spanish Language program (CILE) and the Intensive Spanish Language and Culture program (CILYC).
- Arcadia UniversityOur cornerstone course, The Greek Key: Experiencing Athens, was designed to aid students in the cross-cultural learning process and involves students in Greek community life. You do not need to speak Greek to enroll in the program at the Arcadia Center. A
- Arcadia UniversityAs part of the Summer Sessions initiative, you will chose one session lasting four weeks. You can even mix a session on this program with a session on a program in another country. You do not need to speak Greek to enroll in the program a
- Arcadia UniversityArcadia in London is an affordable and innovative way to study in one of the most cosmopolitan cities in Europe – and one of the most popular cities for study abroad.
- Arcadia UniversityYou will study one four-credit course during session 1 or a three-credit course during session 2. You can choose one or both sessions and you can also combine a session in London with one in another Arcadia Summer Sessions location.