- Cairo, Egypt
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Year Round
- Program Description:
By living and studying in your own teacher’s home you will not only receive formal tuition from some of our most highly qualified teachers, but receive round the clock exposure to the local colloquial Arabic from morning to night. You will be completely involved with the teacher’s home and social life, making this a unique and fully immersive program that will truly expose you to Egyptian daily life.
All of this creates the perfect environment for you to foster a relationship with your teacher allowing your classes to be completely personal and continuosly tailored to your needs and interests. You will be exposed directly to Egyptian culture, improving your Arabic in no time!
- Female students only.
- Flexible hours: choice of 20, 25 or 30 hours a day, 5 days a week.
- Minimum enrollment is 2 weeks.
- Breakfast is included: Oriental or Continental (any dietary requirements must be relayed to the school before arrival).
- A private bedroom in teacher's home.
- The course starts weekly.
Learn Arabic Language in an Arabic country with professional native teachers.
Free placement test, registration, certificate, Internet service in our center and accommodation, shuttle to and from the airport.
Choose to learn modern standard Arabic, Egyptian Arabic or a combined program of both without extra fees.
Immerse yourself in the Egyptian culture round the clock.
Become fluent in Arabic through lessons and interactions with locals.
Additional Program Information
- Scholarships Description:
- Arabeya fellowships enable gifted applicants, regardless of their financial circumstances, to live in Cairo, enjoy its rich culture, study Arabic language, and gain work experience in the fields of E-marketing and administration.