- Traditional Culture and Life Styles - Indigenous and Maritime Archaeology Methods and Fieldwork - Human-Environment Interactions over the last 10,000 years - Methods of archaeological survey, mapping, recording, and excavation - Wildlife
- Perth, Australia
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- High School
- Fall Semester, Spring Break, Spring Semester, Summer, Winter Semester, Year Round
- Program Description:
- This unique internship program offers travelers, students or interested groups the opportunity to experience the incredible cultural heritage, seascapes, outback, and wildlife of Western Australia’s south coast. The program provides practical field training, cultural activities, and workshops, as part of a holistic research program.
?? - Traditional Culture and Life Styles ?? - Indigenous and Maritime Archaeology Methods and Fieldwork ?? - Human-Environment Interactions over the last 10,000 years ?? - Methods of archaeological survey, mapping, recording, and excavation ?? - Wildlife surveys and threatened species monitoring ?? - Practical experience in heritage conservation and rehabilitation ?? - Bush survival, hiking and navigation
- Professional Development - University Credit - Independent Study - Work Experience - Internship - School/group Camps
- Setting Description:
- The remote south coast of Western Australia, east of the town of Esperance. We have four main study areas: - Cape le Grand National Park - Cape Arid National Park - Recherche Archipelago - Esperance Mallee (inland areas)
- $130 AUD per day This includes all accommodations, meals, gear and travel - once you arrive in Perth, Western Australia.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program