- Athens, Greece
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
Study abroad in historic and picturesque Athens, Greece with API! Uncover ancient wonders like the iconic Temple of Zeus, the Acropolis, and more all within walkable distance from campus. But don't let all the history fool you—this program's academics are more than modern, with degrees in popular majors like Business, Engineering, Music, Psychology, and Greek cultural studies. Dive into the roots of our modern world and study abroad against the backdrop of the Aegean Sea.
- Setting Description:
- Studying abroad in Athens, Greece offers students a remarkable experience that combines rich history, vibrant culture, and excellent academic opportunities. Athens, known as the birthplace of democracy and Western civilization, is brimming with ancient archaeological sites such as the iconic Acropolis and the Parthenon, providing an unparalleled backdrop for learning. Immerse yourself in the ancient wonders while studying subjects like archaeology, history, or classics, and gain a deep appreciation for the origins of Western thought and civilization. Beyond its historical significance, Athens is a thriving modern city, offering a cosmopolitan atmosphere, bustling markets, and a dynamic arts scene. Students can explore vibrant neighborhoods and sample delectable Mediterranean cuisine. By studying abroad in Athens, students can cultivate global perspectives, develop cross-cultural communication skills, and forge lifelong connections.
- 15,900 USD.
Additional Program Information
- Minimum 2.5 GPA required Open to first years, sophomores, juniors, and seniors Letter of Recommendation Entry requirements: valid passport with student visa
- Scholarships Description:
- API awards approximately $500,000 in study abroad scholarships annually ranging from $250 -$1,000 per student.