- Prague, Czech Republic
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
API students in Prague have the opportunity to study at VSE University of Economics, an internationally recognized top public business schools in Central and Eastern Europe. The main campus of VŠE is in Prague 2 in the Vinohrady and Žižkov areas of Prague. This is a very “Bohemian” area with a lot of cafes for students to meet and enjoy themselves after or between classes.
API students at VSE Business School can choose from courses in international business, entrepreneurship, globalization and world politics, marketing, finance, Czech language, and more. All courses, with the exception of Czech, are offered in English. Semester students in Prague will also have the opportunity of a crash course in the Czech language to jump start their semester abroad
- Setting Description:
- Prague isn’t just a place to visit. It’s a place to embrace, to experience and to fall in love with; and ideal paradise for students - come see for yourself! Prague is also one of the greenest and most compact capitals you’ll ever see and a more affordable variant, compared to other EU capitals.
- Pre-departure, On-site, and Re-entry services included, such as advising and online resources, airport reception, resident directors, transit pass, housing (some meals included in some housing options), tuition, tutoring, medical & life insurance, excursions, social & cultural activities, alumni network, Learning and Engagement Badge Program and more!
Additional Program Information
- *Minimum 2.5 G.P.A. *Open to sophomores, juniors, and seniors *Entry requirements: valid passport with student visa
- Scholarships Description:
- API awards approximately $500,000 in study abroad scholarships annually ranging from $250 -$1,000 per student.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program