- Barcelona, Spain; Paris, France
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Program Description:
API students have an unprecedented opportunity to learn from some of the best culinary and artistic minds in the world through study in this traveling program between Barcelona and Paris. Students begin with two weeks in Paris at Parsons Paris – The New School, and then continue on to finish the program with two weeks in Barcelona at ELISAVA – Barcelona School of Design and Engineering. Two study tracks are available: Design and Food Cultures, and Consumer Evolutions in Shopping and Visual Merchandising.
- Setting Description:
- Paris is well known as one of the most intellectual and intriguing cities in the world. The city maintains its status as the premier city in France and a leader in politics, art and fashion; every section of the city has its own unique charm and makes Paris a city like no other. Barcelona is a city of contradictions: old and new intertwined, beautiful and industrial, traditional and avant-garde. Bordered by France to the north and the Mediterranean Sea to the east, Barcelona is one of the most ‘European’ of Spanish cities. Barcelona is a very cosmopolitan city that combines the latest trends with the most typical Spanish traditions. Barcelona offers museums, cinemas, restaurants, clubs, bars, the beach and the mountains, and people from all over the world.
- Pre-departure, On-site, and Re-entry services included, such as advising and online resources, airport reception, resident directors, housing, tuition, tutoring, medical & life insurance, excursions, social & cultural activities, alumni network, Learning and Engagement Badge Program and more!
Additional Program Information
- Minimum 2.75 G.P.A. Open to juniors, seniors, and adult learners Non-native English speakers must provide TOEFL scores of 79 or above or IELTS scores of 6.5 or above to show proof of English proficiency
- Scholarships Description:
- API awards approximately $500,000 in study abroad scholarships annually ranging from $250 -$1,000 per student.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program