- London, United Kingdom
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
This program is perfect for the student who wants to study abroad in London, but is looking for a more affordable, and more familiar alternative to the many other academic options in the city. Since 1971, the FSU London Program has offered students from across the U.S. a liberal arts curriculum in a historic seat of Western government, commerce, and literature. The FSU London Study Center is centrally located in London in a row of 17th century buildings registered on the British National Heritage list. The Center is approximately five minutes from the British Museum and seven minutes walking distance from API housing. The ‘broad curriculum’ program at the FSU Study Center gives students the opportunity to pursue general requirements and elective courses while experiencing all that is great about London.
- Setting Description:
- London, an international center of business, fine arts, design, theater, technology, politics and finance, has inspired creativity and cutting-edge innovation for centuries. There is something for everyone in London: a bustling financial district, street markets, green spaces and elaborate parks, ruins, monuments, political machinations, art galleries and museums. Monuments to Britain’s glorious past are found throughout London, including the Tower of London, the Old Royal Observatory in Greenwich, the British Museum, and Trafalgar Square. Because of its famed galleries, the energy of Soho, the history that lives in the streets, the pub scene and the tranquility of London’s parks, London is alive with sources of inspiration.
- Pre-departure, On-site, and Re-entry services included, such as advising and online resources, airport reception, resident directors, housing, tuition, tutoring, medical & life insurance, excursions, social & cultural activities, alumni network, and more!
Additional Program Information
- *Minimum 2.75 GPA *Open to sophomores, juniors and seniors
- Scholarships Description:
- API awards approximately $500,000 in study abroad scholarships annually ranging from $250 -$1,000 per student.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program