- Caen, France
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
IAE Caen is one of 32 IAE centers at French public universities, and was one of the earliest management schools of its kind in France, dating to 1956. The school has a strong reputation for high-quality teaching and a comprehensive range of offerings including finance, human resources, international business, logistics, and marketing.
Students will be able to select from a number of course offerings in English, and spring and academic year students may add an internship to the end of their academic program. Previous knowledge of French is not required for admission, but is recommended for those participating in the internship option. Students will be able to take an online proficiency exam to determine their level of French.
- Setting Description:
- Caen is located in the heart of Normandy: a few miles from the coast, the landing beaches, the bustling resort of Deauville and Cabourg, Norman Switzerland or Pays d’Auge and two hours northwest of Paris. As the city of William the Conqueror and as a key site of the Battle of Normandy in the Second World War, Caen is well known for its history. The city has preserved the memory by erecting a memorial of peace: the Caen Memorial Museum. Normandy offers picturesque villages, green pastures, a warm welcome and it is the ideal spot for water-sports, hiking, horse riding and all open-air activities. In Caen there is something for you whether your interest lies in history, art, architecture, gastronomy and sport or just enjoying the countryside. With a population of 115,000, Caen is the perfect place to study and enjoy life!
- Pre-departure, On-site, and Re-entry services included, such as advising and online resources, airport reception, resident directors, housing, tuition, tutoring, medical & life insurance, excursions, social & cultural activities, alumni network, and more!
Additional Program Information
- Minimum 2.5 G.P.A. Open to juniors and seniors Non-business students must be seniors
- Scholarships Description:
- API awards approximately $500,000 in study abroad scholarships annually ranging from $250 -$1,000 per student.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program