American University in Bosnia and Herzegovina offers 8 different college programs to Undergraduates, Graduates and Postgraduates: Economics, Engineering, Information Technology, Industrial Technology, Law, Security and Defense, International Relations, an
- Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina; Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester, Winter Semester, Year Round
- Program Description:
- The Huffington Post ranks Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) as one of the top 10 world’s most beautiful cities to visit in 2016/17. The New York Times describes Sarajevo as a beautiful, cosmopolitan, worldly city that will first enchant you with its physical beauty, but it is the people who will make you fall in love with it. American University in Bosnia and Herzegovina offers you an opportunity to visit Sarajevo and make the best of your stay, both academically and culturally.
American University in Bosnia and Herzegovina offers 8 different college programs to Undergraduates, Graduates and Postgraduates: Economics, Engineering, Information Technology, Industrial Technology, Law, Security and Defense, International Relations, and Academy of Modern Arts. They are designed to maximize time spent in BiH, both academically and culturally.
Earn US/ETCS transferable credits while studying at AUBiH - only U.S. accredited university in the region. Our goal is to provide high quality education that follows world trends in the specialized areas of economics, engineering, information technology, industrial technology, law, security and defense, international relations, and modern arts. Study Abroad program is available for students of all degrees. During the program, students will stay at Emiran - four star student hotel.
- Setting Description:
- Classes are held in a cosmopolitan center of Sarajevo, one of Europe's most vibrant and exciting capitals. Sarajevo is overflowed with beautiful mosques, churches, and historical architecture as well as local shops and stalls selling merchandise. What makes this city extremely unique is the evidence of past wars that remains. Rich history, cultural heritage and diversity, beautiful landscapes, unique cuisine, and amusing nightlife make Sarajevo one of the top destinations to visit in the summer.
- Please request the information or visit website for current and detailed information. Scholarships are available. Fall programs start in October and end in January while spring programs start in February and end in June. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to send us an email. All of our guest students can receive personal assistance from our admission counselor who is always available for consultation.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program