- Schaumburg, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Healthcare Administration & Management, Healthcare Administration & Management, Healthcare Administration & Management, Healthcare Administration & Management, Healthcare Administration & Management
- Program Description:
Move your career forward in the growing field of healthcare* with a bachelor’s in Healthcare Management from American InterContinental University (AIU™). AIU’s career-focused degree programs offer specializations in Health Services Administration Management and Gerontology Management. A Bachelor of Healthcare Management is ideal for those who are currently working in healthcare organizations such as hospitals, nursing facilities, health insurance providers or extended care facilities, or those who wish to pursue careers in healthcare organizations.
American InterContinental University's healthcare management degree programs focus on the unique qualities, knowledge and skills employers are looking for in today's ever-changing healthcare industry.
Our industry-current healthcare management programs provide students with:
- In-depth study of the healthcare management field across multiple disciplines such as law, marketing, business, government, finance, accounting, ethics, management and technology
- Faculty of industry specialists who bring their real-world perspectives into the classroom
AIU is an accredited university that is serious about helping busy professionals get where they want to be. Our classes are taught by industry specialists who bring their real-world perspectives into the classroom. At AIU we help you balance your busy life with flexible schedules that work around you.
Additional Program Information
- American InterContinental University is regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission. To contact the Higher Learning Commission please visit www.hlcommission.org.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program