- Schaumburg, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Accounting, Accounting, Accounting, Accounting, Accounting
- Program Description:
American InterContinental University offers an industry-focused Bachelor of Accounting (BAcc) degree program. In this specialized curriculum, the program is significantly more focused on accountancy, providing students can have with an opportunity to learn a broad overview of the accounting system and exposure to the subfields of micro and macroeconomics, cost accounting, managerial accounting and accounting in finance and taxation.
AIU programs are industry-current and have been updated to reflect industry standards in many of today's interesting fields. The Bachelor of Accounting degree program culminates in a capstone experience from an accounting practice perspective. Core competencies in technology, critical thinking, and communication are emphasized throughout the program.
Accounting Specialization Courses Include:
- Management Information Systems
- Quantitative Methods and Analysis
- Human Resource Management
- Financial Management
- Business and Professional Ethics for Accountants
- Professional Accounting
- Introduction to Risk Management
- Creative Problem Solving
- Government/Institutional Accounting
- Accounting Information Systems
AIU cannot guarantee employment or salary.
Additional Program Information
- North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program