- Schaumburg, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Accounting, Accounting, Accounting, Accounting, Accounting, Accounting, Accounting, Accounting
- Program Description:
American InterContinental University offers an industry-focused Bachelor of Accounting (BAcc) degree program. In this specialized curriculum, the program is significantly more focused on accountancy, providing students can have with an opportunity to learn a broad overview of the accounting system and exposure to the subfields of micro and macroeconomics, cost accounting, managerial accounting and accounting in finance and taxation.
AIU programs are industry-current and have been updated to reflect industry standards in many of today's interesting fields. The Bachelor of Accounting degree program culminates in a capstone experience from an accounting practice perspective. Core competencies in technology, critical thinking, and communication are emphasized throughout the program.
Accounting Specialization Courses Include:
- Management Information Systems
- Quantitative Methods and Analysis
- Human Resource Management
- Financial Management
- Business and Professional Ethics for Accountants
- Professional Accounting
- Introduction to Risk Management
- Creative Problem Solving
- Government/Institutional Accounting
- Accounting Information Systems
AIU cannot guarantee employment or salary.
Additional Program Information
- American InterContinental University is regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission. To contact the Higher Learning Commission please visit www.hlcommission.org.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program