- Clifton, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Undergraduate Certificate
- Massage Therapy, Massage Therapy, Massage Therapy, Massage Therapy, Massage Therapy, Massage Therapy, Massage Therapy
- Program Description:
American Institute provides the students with the training and skills necessary to work in a variety of settings as an entry-level massage therapist. These skills include:
- An understanding of the standards and ethics of the profession
- The knowledge of several massage modalities to include Swedish, Therapeutic, Deep Tissue, Acupressure, Sports, as well as basic Reflexology, Trigger Point Therapy, Pregnancy Massage, Hydrotherapy and Energy Bodywork.
- The ability to communicate with other health practitioners in a professional manner.
- The ability to conduct an interview with a prospective client to determine which techniques will be beneficial during the massage.
Additional Program Information
- Institutionally Accredited by ABHES
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program