Spend your summer traveling through the U.K., France, and Italy! Study and travel abroad in London, Paris and Rome—with AIFS.
- London, United Kingdom; Paris, France; Rome, Italy
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Program Description:
Spend your summer traveling to London, Paris and Rome with the AIFS Western European Cinema study and travel program! You’ll earn 3 credits through Richmond, the American International University in London. This course is taught in English.
Live in multi-bedded rooms in student residences or in tourist-class hotels throughout the program. You will set your own budget for lunch and dinner, but breakfast will be provided throughout. The program also includes one group meal.
Spend 9 nights in London, 6 nights in Paris and 5 nights in Rome.
Cultural and social activities include:
- Walking tour of Alfred Hitchcock’s London
- Visit to the British Film Institute
- Full-day visit to Warner Brothers Harry Potter Studios
- Visit to the Bond in Motion exhibit and walking tour of James Bond film locations
- Film viewing at Regent Street Cinema
- Visit to the La Cinémathèque Français
- Visit to Versailles
- Walking tour of Rome film locations
- Visit to the Colosseum.
- Setting Description:
- Western Europe offers a rich history of cinema. Spend 9 nights in London, 6 nights in Paris and 5 nights in Rome - with a unique tour of the cinematic history and filming locations in each city.
- AIFS is a premier provider of study abroad programs. Program fees cover tuition and housing, and over 50% of our study abroad participants receive financial support from AIFS in the form of scholarships or grants. A meal plan, tours and excursions, insurance, and 24-hour emergency service are also included. Coordinated AIFS Flight Packages with major airlines are also available.
Additional Program Information
- Open to college sophomores, juniors and seniors. Minimum 2.5 GPA required (lower GPAs will be considered on a case by case basis). Must be 18 years or older to apply.
- Scholarships Description:
- Over 50% of our study abroad participants receive financial support from AIFS in the form of scholarships or grants. Please see our website for deadlines and eligibility requirements.