- Perth, Australia
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Program Description:
Spend 3.5 weeks in Western Australia including 13 nights in Perth and a 10-day field trip based around the World Heritage-listed Ningaloo Reef and Marine Park, Australia’s longest fringing coral reef, considered to be one of the last great ocean paradises on Earth.
Murdoch University has an outstanding reputation for Marine and Environmental Science. It was the first university in Australia to offer Environmental Science and the first in western Australia to offer Marine Science.
Cultural and social activities include city life by the sea, living on campus at Murdoch University. Plus, you'll be immersed in tropical marine settings to experience an array of biodiversity and habitats up close, with a glass bottom boat trip, wildlife cruise, snorkeling and more.
- Setting Description:
- Ningaloo Reef is Australia’s longest fringing coral reef and one of the world’s largest. This broad-ranging advanced marine biology unit provides an opportunity to study tropical marine biology and ecology in a coral reef setting.
- AIFS is a premier provider of study abroad programs. Program fees cover tuition and housing, with $800,000 in scholarship and grant funding available each year. A meal plan, tours and excursions, insurance and 24-hour emergency service are also included. Coordinated AIFS Flight Packages with major airlines are also available.
Additional Program Information
- Open to college sophomores, juniors and seniors. Minimum 2.5 GPA required (lower GPAs will be considered on a case-by-case basis).
- Scholarships Description:
- Please see website for deadlines and eligibility requirements.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program