- Copenhagen, Denmark; Oslo, Norway; Stockholm, Sweden
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Program Description:
Travel through Denmark, Sweden and Norway this summer with AIFS through The Vikings study and travel program! This course is taught in English by faculty from Richmond, the American International University in London and is worth 3 semester credits.
Live in multi-bedded rooms in centrally-located hotels throughout the program. Linens, towels and wireless internet are included. Breakfast is included throughout, along with a welcome and farewell meal.
You’ll get to visit these cities in Scandinavia:
- 9 nights in Copenhagen
- 3 nights in Malmö
- 5 nights in Stockholm
- 3 nights in Oslo.
The program includes trips to:
- The National Museum of Denmark
- Roskilde Viking Ship Museum
- Trelleborg Museum of the Viking Age
- Malmö Market Village
- Viking town of Birka (UNESCO World Heritage site)
- Viking Ship Museum in Oslo – and more.
- Setting Description:
- Scandinavia is an enthralling mix of wild, untamed landscapes, unparalleled natural beauty and attractive modern cities. Several locations in Scandinavia will be covered during this traveling program including Copenhagen, Malmo, Stockholm, and Oslo!
- AIFS is a premier provider of study abroad programs. Program fees cover tuition and housing, and over 50% of our study abroad participants receive financial support from AIFS in the form of scholarships or grants. A meal plan, tours and excursions, insurance, and 24-hour emergency service are also included. Coordinated AIFS Flight Packages with major airlines are also available.
Additional Program Information
- Open to college sophomores, juniors and seniors. Minimum 2.5 GPA required (lower GPAs will be considered on a case-by-case basis). Must be 18 years or older to apply.
- Scholarships Description:
- Over 50% of our study abroad participants receive financial support from AIFS in the form of scholarships or grants. Please see website for deadlines and eligibility requirements.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program