- Perth, Australia
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Program Description:
Spend 3 weeks in the state of Western Australia beginning and ending in Perth with a 10-day field trip in between. The program combines traditional classroom learning with an extended field trip exploring the landscapes, history, people and culture of Western Australia. Journey deep into the diverse landscape and explore the stunning coastline, old mining towns and the natural swimming holes and gorges of Karajini National park, sleeping in tents beneath the stars in true Aussie style.
Cultural and social activities include walking tours and guest lectures, excursions to places of significance and inspiration to the story of Australia. Ample free time for exploring on your own is also included in the itinerary.
Australia has a story to tell you this summer!
- Setting Description:
- Students will be able to select the medium they wish to use to develop their own story of Australia, be that creative writing, literature, photography or journalism. Earn 4 U.S. semester credits from Murdoch University, Perth.
- AIFS is a premier provider of study abroad programs. Program fees cover tuition and housing, with $800,000 in scholarship and grant funding available each year. A meal plan, tours and excursions, insurance and 24-hour emergency service are also included. Coordinated AIFS Flight Packages with major airlines are also available.
Additional Program Information
- Open to college sophomores, juniors and seniors. Minimum 2.5 GPA required (lower GPAs will be considered on a case by case basis).
- Scholarships Description:
- Please see website for deadlines and eligibility requirements.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program