- Multi-Country Programs, Multi-Country Programs
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Program Description:
Spend the summer traveling to London, Paris, Milan and Florence, the fashion capitals of Europe and the world and earn 3 credits. Live in hotels and student residences, with breakfast included. Enjoy field trips to fashion museums, fashion manufacturers, fashion collections, and historical and cultural sites. Visits to the Fashion and Textile Museum in London, the Musée des Arts Decoratifs in Paris, the Museum of Silk, the Gucci Museum and more are included. Students have free time to explore on their own.
Spend 7 nights in London, 5 nights in Paris, 4 nights in Milan and 5 nights in Florence. The itinerary is carefully planned to maximize time in each location, ensuring you strike the right balance between classroom learning, academic visits, sightseeing activities and free time. Stay in central locations and visit the iconic locations of European fashion.
- Setting Description:
- Learn about the business of fashion marketing and merchandising firsthand, in 3 of the leading fashion capitals of the world – London, Milan and Paris. Throw in Florence for its fashion history and you have the perfect setting to see for yourself the different faces of the fashion industry and study how it operates within a global setting. Study in London (7 nights), Paris (5 nights), Milan (4 nights) and Florence (5 nights).
- AIFS is a premier provider of study abroad programs. Program fees cover tuition and housing, with $800,000 in scholarship and grant funding available each year. A meal plan, tours and excursions, insurance and 24-hour emergency service are also included. Coordinated AIFS Flight Packages with major airlines are also available.
Additional Program Information
- Open to college sophomores, juniors and seniors. Minimum 2.5 GPA (lower GPAs will be considered on a case-by-case basis).
- Scholarships Description:
- Please see website for deadlines and eligibility requirements.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program