- Multi-Country Programs, Multi-Country Programs
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Program Description:
Spend the summer traveling to London, Paris, Milan and Florence with the AIFS Fashion Marketing and Merchandising study and travel program. You’ll earn 3 academic credits through Richmond, the American International University in London. This course is taught in English.
Live in multi-bedded rooms in student residences or in tourist-class hotels throughout the program. You will have to set your own budget for lunch and dinner, but breakfast will be provided throughout.
Spend 7 nights in London, 5 nights in Paris, 4 nights in Milan and 5 nights in Florence.
Cultural and academic excursions include:
- Visit to the Fashion and Textile Museum in London
- Visit to the Victoria and Albert Museum’s Fashion Collection
- Trip to the Musée des Arts Decoratifs in Paris
- Visit to the Museum of Silk in Milan
- Trip to the Gucci Museum in Florence
- Visit to the Salvatore Ferragamo Museum in Florence.
- Setting Description:
- Learn about the business of fashion marketing and merchandising firsthand in 3 of the world's leading fashion capitals + Florence, a city well-known for its fashion history! Study in London (7 nights), Paris (5 nights), Milan (4 nights) and Florence (5 nights).
- AIFS is a premier provider of study abroad programs. Program fees cover tuition and housing, and over 50% of our study abroad participants receive financial support from AIFS in the form of scholarships or grants. A meal plan, tours and excursions, insurance, and 24-hour emergency service are also included. Coordinated AIFS Flight Packages with major airlines are also available.
Additional Program Information
- Open to college sophomores, juniors and seniors. Minimum 2.5 GPA (lower GPAs will be considered on a case-by-case basis).
- Scholarships Description:
- Over 50% of our study abroad participants receive financial support from AIFS in the form of scholarships or grants. Please see website for deadlines and eligibility requirements.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program