- Multi-Country Programs, Multi-Country Programs
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Program Description:
Spend the summer traveling to London, Paris, Milan and Florence with the AIFS Fashion Marketing and Merchandising study and travel program. You’ll earn 3 academic credits through Richmond, the American International University in London. This course is taught in English.
Live in multi-bedded rooms in student residences or in tourist-class hotels throughout the program. You will have to set your own budget for lunch and dinner, but breakfast will be provided throughout.
Spend 7 nights in London, 5 nights in Paris, 4 nights in Milan and 5 nights in Florence.
Cultural and academic excursions include:
- Visit to the Fashion and Textile Museum in London
- Visit to the Victoria and Albert Museum’s Fashion Collection
- Trip to the Musée des Arts Decoratifs in Paris
- Visit to the Museum of Silk in Milan
- Trip to the Gucci Museum in Florence
- Visit to the Salvatore Ferragamo Museum in Florence.
- Setting Description:
- Learn about the business of fashion marketing and merchandising firsthand in 3 of the world's leading fashion capitals + Florence, a city well-known for its fashion history! Study in London (7 nights), Paris (5 nights), Milan (4 nights) and Florence (5 nights).
- AIFS is a premier provider of study abroad programs. Program fees cover tuition and housing, and over 50% of our study abroad participants receive financial support from AIFS in the form of scholarships or grants. A meal plan, tours and excursions, insurance, and 24-hour emergency service are also included. Coordinated AIFS Flight Packages with major airlines are also available.
Additional Program Information
- Open to college sophomores, juniors and seniors. Minimum 2.5 GPA (lower GPAs will be considered on a case-by-case basis).
- Scholarships Description:
- Over 50% of our study abroad participants receive financial support from AIFS in the form of scholarships or grants. Please see website for deadlines and eligibility requirements.