- Multi-Country Programs, Multi-Country Programs
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Program Description:
Spend your summer traveling to London, Amsterdam, Paris, Lausanne, Venice, Florence and Rome with our European Art and Architecture study and travel program! You’ll earn 3 credits through Richmond, the American International University in London. This course is taught in English.
Live in multi-bedded rooms in student residences or in tourist-class hotels throughout the program. You will set your own budget for lunch and dinner, but breakfast will be provided throughout.
Spend 5 nights in London, 2 nights in Amsterdam, 4 nights in Paris, 1 night in Lausanne, 2 nights in Venice, 4 nights in Florence and 4 nights in Rome.
Cultural and social activities include:
- Visit to Piccadilly Circus and Westminster Abbey
- Visit to the British Museum
- Morning visit to the Tate Modern
- Visit to the Rijksmuseum and Van Gogh Museum
- Visit to the Louvre and Musée D’Orsay
- Trip to the Galleria dell’Accademia
- Visit to the Vatican, the Sistine Chapel and St. Peter’s Basilica.
- Setting Description:
- Spend just over 3 weeks traveling through 7 European cities, exploring some of the most famous and influential European art. Study in London (5 nights), Amsterdam (2 nights), Paris (4 nights), Lausanne (1 night), Venice (2 nights), Florence (4 nights) and Rome (4 nights).
- AIFS is a premier provider of study abroad programs. Program fees cover tuition and housing, and over 50% of our study abroad participants receive financial support from AIFS in the form of scholarships or grants. A meal plan, tours and excursions, insurance, and 24-hour emergency service are also included. Coordinated AIFS Flight Packages with major airlines are also available.
Additional Program Information
- Open to college freshmen, sophomores, juniors and seniors with a minimum 2.5 GPA (lower GPAs considered on a case-by-case basis). Must be 18 years or older to apply.
- Scholarships Description:
- Over 50% of our study abroad participants receive financial support from AIFS in the form of scholarships or grants. Please see website for deadlines and eligibility requirements.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program