- London, United Kingdom; Rome, Italy
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Program Description:
Explore London, England AND Rome, Italy this summer with the AIFS Criminal Justice in Rome and London study and travel program! Worth 6 credits, courses are taught in English by faculty from Richmond, the American International University in London.
When in Rome, you’ll live in a 2 to 7-person apartment with other AIFS students or in a homestay. In London, you’ll live in a double or triple room in university residence halls or, for an additional fee, in a single room. Meal vouchers are included in Rome, and breakfast, lunch and dinner are provided Monday through Friday in London.
Cultural and social activities include:
- Guided tours and visits to museums
- Visit to the Vatican Museums, the Colosseum and the Roman Forum
- Wine, pizza and gelato tastings
- River boat cruise along the Thames
- Ballet and theater performances
- Cooking classes
- Trips to sporting events
- 2-day excursion to Florence, Italy.
An optional, 3-day trip to Venice, Italy is also available to students during this program.
- Setting Description:
- Start your tour in Rome, known for its history of organized crime and the counter-movement of Anti-Mafia reform. As such, Rome is an ideal location for those interested in criminal justice. Then move onto London, one of the world’s most thriving and cosmopolitan cities, where the Metropolitan Police Act of 1829 established the world’s first modern and professional police force.
- AIFS is a premier provider of study abroad programs. Program fees cover tuition and housing, and over 50% of our study abroad participants receive financial support from AIFS in the form of scholarships or grants. A meal plan, tours and excursions, insurance, and 24-hour emergency service are also included. Coordinated AIFS Flight Packages with major airlines are also available.
Additional Program Information
- Open to college sophomores, juniors and seniors. Minimum 2.5 GPA is required (lower GPAs considered on a case-by-case basis).
- Scholarships Description:
- Over 50% of our study abroad participants receive financial support from AIFS in the form of scholarships or grants. Please see website for deadlines and eligibility requirements.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program