- Multi-Country Programs, Multi-Country Programs
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Program Description:
Spend the summer traveling to London, Paris, Brussels, Strasbourg, Munich, Prague and Berlin, the business, financial and political hubs of Europe and earn 3 credits. Live in hotels and student residences, with breakfast-included. Enjoy field trips to European businesses and institutions, museums, and historical and cultural sites. Visits to the Bank of England, the Louvre, the Council of Europe, the BMW Plant and many more are included. Students have free time to explore on their own with scheduled “free” days and afternoons.
Spend 8 nights in London, 4 nights in Paris, 3 nights in Brussels, 2 nights in Strasbourg, 1 night in Frankfurt, 3 nights in Prague and 4 nights in Berlin visiting the main sites and monuments as well as locations specific to the academic program.
AIFS is recognized as a premier provider of study abroad programs. Comprehensive program fees cover tuition and housing with $800,000 in scholarship and grant funding available each year. A meal plan, tours and excursions, insurance and 24-hour emergency service are also included. Coordinated AIFS flight packages are available.
- Setting Description:
- The European Union forms the most important trading area in the world. It also represents an enormous financial and commercial marketplace for the American business world. It is important that future business leaders in the U.S. fully understand how the European Union works, the implications of the single market, the euro, the expansion of membership and prospects for political, economic and commercial cooperation with America. Study in London (8 nights), Paris (4 nights), Brussels (3 nights), Strasbourg (2 nights), Frankfurt (1 night), Prague (3 nights) and Berlin (4 nights).
- See website for details.
Additional Program Information
- Open to college juniors and seniors. Sophomores considered on a case-by-case basis. Minimum 2.5 GPA. Lower GPAs considered on case-by-case basis.
- Scholarships Description:
- Please see website for deadlines and eligibility requirements.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program