Spend your summer exploring business and politics in Europe! Study abroad and travel to England, Belgium, Germany and the Czech Republic—with AIFS.
- Multi-Country Programs, Multi-Country Programs
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Program Description:
- Spend 8 nights in London, 4 nights in Paris, 3 nights in Brussels, 2 nights in Strasbourg, 2 nights in Munich, 3 nights in Prague and 4 nights in Berlin visiting the main sites and monuments as well as locations specific to the academic program. AIFS is recognized as the premium provider of study abroad programs. Our all-inclusive program fees cover tuition and housing with $800,000 in scholarship and grant funding available each year. A meal plan, tours and excursions, insurance and 24-hour emergency service are also included. Since 1964, over 1.5 million students have traveled abroad with AIFS.
- Setting Description:
- The European Union forms the most important trading area in the world. It also represents an enormous financial and commercial marketplace for the American business world. It is important that future business leaders in the U.S. fully understand how the European Union works, the implications of the single market, the euro, the expansion of membership and prospects for political, economic and commercial cooperation with America. Study in London (8 nights), Paris (4 nights), Brussels (3 nights), Strasbourg (2 nights), Frankfurt (1 night), Prague (3 nights) and Berlin (4 nights).
- See website for details.
Additional Program Information
- Open to college juniors and seniors. Sophomores considered on a case-by-case basis. Minimum 2.5 GPA. Lower GPAs considered on case-by-case basis.
- Scholarships Description:
- Please see website for deadlines and eligibility requirements.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program