- Estepona, Spain; Salamanca, Spain; Barcelona, Spain
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Program Description:
Spend the summer traveling through Salamanca, Estepona, Mallorca and Barcelona with AIFS’ A Journey into Spanish Life and Culture study and travel program! Worth 3 credits, this program is issued by the University of Salamanca. Courses are taught in English.
You'll stay in a student residence in Salamanca for 4 nights, and hotels in Estepona (3 nights), Mallorca (3 nights) and Barcelona (3 nights). All meals are included throughout.
Cultural and social activities include walking tours, visits to monuments and other cultural and historical sites, beach trips, tapas tours, and more. You will also have ample free time to explore on your own.
A 2-night tour of London, England is available to students on the optional AIFS Flight Package.
- Setting Description:
- The University of Salamanca is Spain’s leading national institution in the teaching of Spanish as a second language and one of the most prestigious universities in Spain. Salamanca is in the region of Spain where the purest Castilian Spanish is spoken.
- AIFS is a premier provider of study abroad programs. Program fees cover tuition and housing, and over 50% of our study abroad participants receive financial support from AIFS in the form of scholarships or grants. A meal plan, tours and excursions, insurance, and 24-hour emergency service are also included. Coordinated AIFS Flight Packages with major airlines are also available.
Additional Program Information
- Open to college freshman, sophomores, juniors and seniors. Minimum 2.5 GPA required (lower GPAs will be considered on a case by case basis). Must be 18 years or older to apply.
- Scholarships Description:
- Over 50% of our study abroad participants receive financial support from AIFS in the form of scholarships or grants. Please see website for deadlines and eligibility requirements.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program