- Estepona, Spain; Salamanca, Spain; Barcelona, Spain
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Program Description:
Earn 3 semester credits studying Spanish at the Elementary or Intermediate Level on an immersive program which focuses on improving communication and grammar and gives students the opportunity to put their Spanish skills into practice in real life situations.
This program is a celebration of Spain, its language, diverse regions, traditions, history, landscape, food and art. The program also includes day trips that will deepen your understanding of Spanish life and culture. Spend 4 nights in Salamanca, 3 nights in Estepona, 3 nights in Mallorca and 3 nights in Barcelona.
- Setting Description:
- The University of Salamanca is Spain’s leading national institution in the teaching of Spanish as a second language and one of the most prestigious universities in Spain. Salamanca is in the region of Spain where the purest Castilian Spanish is spoken.
- AIFS is a premier provider of study abroad programs. Program fees cover tuition and housing, with $800,000 in scholarship and grant funding available each year. A meal plan, tours and excursions, insurance and 24-hour emergency service are also included. Coordinated AIFS Flight Packages with major airlines are also available.
Additional Program Information
- Open to college freshman, sophomores, juniors and seniors. Minimum 2.5 GPA required (lower GPAs will be considered on a case by case basis).
- Scholarships Description:
- Please see website for deadlines and eligibility requirements.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program