- Barcelona, Spain
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Program Description:
Spend the summer in the modern and cosmopolitan city of Barcelona with AIFS and earn up to 3 credits. Live in a student apartment, or select a homestay or the student residence for a fee. Enjoy cultural activities such as guided city walks, visits to museums, churches and cultural sites, Spanish cooking classes, and traditional Spanish music and dance performances. Day trips to Gerona and Besalu, Figueras and the Dali Museum, Montserrat and Sitges, and Camp Nou are included. An optional trip to Madrid is also available.
This innovative program combines a 3-credit course in Sport in Economy and Society with optional training sessions led by professional coaches, and theory sessions in sports psychology, hygiene and nutrition, and injury prevention.
- Setting Description:
- This innovative program combines a 3-credit course in Sport in Economy and Society with optional training sessions led by professional coaches, and theory sessions in sports psychology, hygiene and nutrition, and injury prevention.
- AIFS is a premier provider of study abroad programs. Program fees cover tuition and housing, with $800,000 in scholarship and grant funding available each year. A meal plan, tours and excursions, insurance and 24-hour emergency service are also included. Coordinated AIFS Flight Packages with major airlines are also available.
Additional Program Information
- Open to college sophomores, juniors and seniors. Minimum 2.0 GPA required.
- Scholarships Description:
- Please see website for deadlines and eligibility requirements.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program