- Barcelona, Spain
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Program Description:
Spend the summer in the modern and cosmopolitan city of Barcelona with AIFS! You’ll earn 3 credits studying Soccer and Sports Science at the Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona. This program is conducted in English.
Live in a homestay or, for a supplemental fee, in an apartment or student residence. Homestay students will receive breakfast and dinner every day. Apartment and residence students will receive a meal allowance to subsidize the cost of purchasing meals and groceries.
In Barcelona, you’ll enjoy cultural and social activities such as a Gothic and Jewish Quarter tour, welcome dinners of tapas and paella, and tours of the city and its landmarks. Day trips to Girona, Besalú, and the Figueras and the Dalí Museum are included in your program fee. A half-day Camp Nou Tour is also included.
An optional 3-day excursion to Madrid is available. A 2-night tour of London, England is included for students on the AIFS Flight Package.
- Setting Description:
- Barcelona is Spain’s second largest city and its most cosmopolitan. From the surreal Modernist buildings to the dynamic business center and the bustling seafront, it is easy to understand Barcelona’s immense popularity. Its Mediterranean climate, excellent location for international travel and feel for the avant-garde make Barcelona the perfect place to study abroad.
- AIFS is a premier provider of study abroad programs. Program fees cover tuition and housing, and over 50% of our study abroad participants receive financial support from AIFS in the form of scholarships or grants. A meal plan, tours and excursions, insurance, and 24-hour emergency service are also included. Coordinated AIFS Flight Packages with major airlines are also available.
Additional Program Information
- Open to college sophomores, juniors, and seniors. Minimum 2.0 GPA required. Must be 18 years or older to apply.
- Scholarships Description:
- Over 50% of our study abroad participants receive financial support from AIFS in the form of scholarships or grants. Please see website for deadlines and eligibility requirements.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program