- Rome, Italy
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
Spend a semester or academic year in Rome with AIFS. Earn up to 16 credits through the International Internship Program at Richmond University in Rome. No previous Italian language study is required. Live in an Italian homestay or a shared student apartment. An excellent meal plan is included with both options.
Your program begins with a 1-week language and cultural orientation to acclimate to life in Italy.
Internships are available in:
- Design and Media
- Film Studies
- Food Studies
- International Business
- International Relations
- Management and Tourism
- Museum Studies
- Political Science
- Social Science
You'll enjoy numerous social and cultural activities including a:
- 3-day excursion to Sorrento, Naples, Pompeii and Capri
- 3-days in Florence
- Day trip to the villages of Assisi and Spello.
Optional excursions include 3-days to Venice, 3-days to Auschwitz and Kraków, Poland and 3-days in Palermo, Sicily.
- Setting Description:
- With its sunny climate and unparalleled wealth of ancient history, Rome has more to offer than most cities in the world. Live immersed in an almost uninterrupted sequence of history – from early Christian Basilicas to Renaissance Palaces, Baroque Churches and Neo-classical monuments. With so much to offer, Rome has something for everybody.
- AIFS is a premier provider of study abroad programs. Program fees cover tuition and housing, and over 50% of our study abroad participants receive financial support from AIFS in the form of scholarships or grants. A meal plan, tours and excursions, insurance, and 24-hour emergency service are also included. Coordinated AIFS Flight Packages with major airlines are also available.
Additional Program Information
- Open to college sophomores, juniors, and seniors. Minimum 2.75 GPA for students with at least 75 semester credits; Minimum 3.0 GPA for students with 45-74 semester credits, and for students seeking placements in finance and political science.
- Scholarships Description:
- Over 50% of our study abroad participants receive financial support from AIFS in the form of scholarships or grants. Please see website for deadlines and eligibility requirements.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program