- London, United Kingdom
- Program Type:
- Intern Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Work Types:
- Business, Social Sciences
- Program Description:
Spend the summer in the classic city of London with AIFS and earn up to 12 credits. Live in a Residence Hall in a shared double or triple room or a single room for a fee. Enjoy cultural activities such as guided city tours, museum visits, theater and musical performances, sporting events, and day trips to nearby cities such as Bath, Brighton, Oxford, Cambridge and Stratford-upon-Avon. An optional 3-day trip to Paris, and 3-day trip to Edinburgh and the Scottish Highlands are offered.
Richmond’s International Internship Program provides students with experience in the global workplace, practical exposure to the demands of specific jobs and development of professional and personal skills. Students take one or two electives, in addition to a 6-credit internship placement. Placements are available in advertising, art and design, art history, business, finance, history, marketing, PR, psychology and more.
- Setting Description:
- London is diverse, modern and thriving city. And with AIFS, central London is just outside your door. Situated in the Royal Borough of Kensington, the Royal Albert Hall and Kensington Palace are just part of the neighborhood. A major political, financial and cultural center, London is one of the world’s most cosmopolitan cities. Home to a multitude of museums and galleries, concert halls, theaters, historic buildings and a host of beautiful urban parks, London has something for everyone.
- AIFS is a premier provider of study abroad programs. Program fees cover tuition and housing, with $800,000 in scholarship and grant funding available each year. A meal plan, tours and excursions, insurance and 24-hour emergency service are also included. Coordinated AIFS Flight Packages with major airlines are also available.
Additional Program Information
- Open to students with minimum 45 credits completed by the start of the program. Minimum 2.75 GPA for students with at least 75 semester credits. Minimum 3.0 GPA for students with 45-74 semester credits.
- Scholarships Description:
- Please see website for deadlines and eligibility requirements.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program