- London, United Kingdom
- Program Type:
- Intern Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Work Types:
- Arts & Architecture, Business, Computer Science, Education, Fashion, Journalism, Social Sciences
- Program Description:
Spend a semester or year interning in the classic city of London with AIFS and earn up to 12 credits. Live in a Residence Hall or share a double or triple room, or single room or a shared room in an apartment-style residence at a fee. Enjoy cultural activities such as guided city tours, museum visits, theater and musical performances, sporting events, and day trips to nearby cities such as Bath, Brighton, Oxford, Cambridge and Stratford-upon-Avon. An optional 3-day trip to Paris (taking students through the Channel Tunnel!) is offered.
Richmond’s International Internship Program provides students with vital insight into a career field, experience in the global workplace, practical exposure to the demands of specific jobs and development of professional and personal skills. This unique program allows students to build their résumé while enjoying the benefits of the study abroad experience. Volunteer opportunities are also available.
AIFS is recognized as a premier provider of study abroad programs. Comprehensive program fees cover tuition and housing with $800,000 in scholarship and grant funding available each year. A meal plan, tours and excursions, insurance and 24-hour emergency service are also included. Coordinated AIFS flight packages are available.
- Setting Description:
- London is diverse, modern and thriving city. And with AIFS, central London is just outside your door. Situated in the Royal Borough of Kensington, the Royal Albert Hall and Kensington Palace are just part of the neighborhood. A major political, financial and cultural center, London is one of the world’s most cosmopolitan cities. Home to a multitude of museums and galleries, concert halls, theaters, historic buildings and a host of beautiful urban parks, London has something for everyone.
- See website for details.
Additional Program Information
- Scholarships Description:
- Please see website for deadlines and eligibility requirements.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program