Experience an international internship over a semester in Spain! Intern abroad in Granada—with AIFS.
- Granada, Spain
- Program Type:
- Intern Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Work Types:
- Arts & Architecture, Computer Science, Education, Journalism, Sciences & Environment, Social Sciences
- Program Description:
- The Granada Internship Program is designed for students wishing to gain insight into a career field, experience in the global workplace, and develop professional and personal skills. Students will complete a 3-credit, 45 hour internship with a local school, NGO or business in addition to course work. Participants can choose up to 3 electives, in addition to Spanish language and an internship course that consists of field work, seminars, and a written project and presentation. Placements are available in: education, communications, web design, graphic design, nutrition, renewable energies, local NGOs and more. AIFS is recognized as the premium provider of study abroad programs. Program fees cover tuition and housing, with scholarship funding available. A meal plan, tours and excursions, insurance and 24-hour emergency service are also included. Outbound or round-trip flights with major airlines are also available.
- Setting Description:
- Granada, perched between the dazzling white peaks of the Sierra Nevada and the blue Mediterranean of the Costa del Sol, has a cosmopolitan air, but retains the feel of a small, welcoming Andalusian town. Traces of Moorish, Gothic, Renaissance, and Baroque architecture can be found around every corner. Granada gives students the chance to be immersed in the Spanish language, culture, cuisine and tradition in a city renowned for its cultural heritage and fusion.
- See website for details.
Additional Program Information
- Scholarships Description:
- Please see website for deadlines and eligibility requirements.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program