Spend your internship in Italy this summer! Study abroad in Florence—with AIFS.
- Florence, Italy
- Program Type:
- Intern Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Work Types:
- Arts & Architecture, Business, Social Sciences
- Program Description:
- The Internship Program consists of a 3-credit Italian Food and Culture Course along with a 7-week, 3-credit internship placement. Internships are focused in the fields of hospitality, tourism management, and Italian food and wine culture, with the purpose of preparing students for the global work force, and helping them gain skills and expertise in management, marketing and operations. AIFS is recognized as the premium provider of study abroad programs. Our all-inclusive program fees cover tuition and housing with $800,000 in scholarship and grant funding available each year. A meal plan, tours and excursions, insurance and 24-hour emergency service are also included. Since 1964, over 1.5 million students have traveled abroad with AIFS.
- Setting Description:
- In Florence, artistic, cultural and historic richness is ever present. Take in the sites in and around Florence on visits to museums, art galleries, churches and theaters. You can learn how to make pasta from scratch or experience a typical trattoria, where you can find some of the best food in Italy. You can shop in the chic stores of Via de‘Tornabuoni or the flea market in Via Petrapiana. Whatever your tastes, Florence is the perfect city to acquire a genuine experience of Italian life and culture.
- See website for details.
Additional Program Information
- Scholarships Description:
- Please see website for deadlines and eligibility requirements.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program