- Berlin, Germany
- Program Type:
- Intern Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Work Types:
- Business, Education, Medical, Social Sciences
- Program Description:
Spend the summer in the modern yet historic city of Berlin with AIFS! Earn 6 credits on the International Internship Program supported by weekly seminars at Freie Universität Berlin.
This 8-week, full-time internship combines weekly classroom seminars with global work experience in Berlin. You’ll gain global workplace experience and practical exposure to the demands of specific jobs while developing your professional and personal skills. Past internships have been in business, event management, health care, international education, marketing, policy consulting, and social work.
Live in a double or single room in a shared apartment with laundry facilities on site and a fully-equipped kitchen. You will receive a Mensa card with a meal allowance that can be used at university cafeterias across Berlin.
You’ll enjoy cultural and social activities including:
- Visit to Museum Island
- A boat trip
- Evening at an open-air theater
- Museum visits
- Day trips to the Baltic Sea and Potsdam.
- Setting Description:
- Berlin, with its cultural and cosmopolitan kaleidoscope, provides a vibrant background for a summer internship abroad. Few European cities have undergone such continual redefinition and change. Berlin’s restored identity as the nation’s capital has been the driving force in both design and cultural diversity.
- AIFS is a premier provider of study abroad programs. Program fees cover tuition and housing, and over 50% of our study abroad participants receive financial support from AIFS in the form of scholarships or grants. A meal plan, tours and excursions, insurance, and 24-hour emergency service are also included. Coordinated AIFS Flight Packages with major airlines are also available.
Additional Program Information
- Open to college sophomores, juniors and seniors with a minimum 3.0 GPA required. Must be 18 years or older to apply. No previous German language study required, however students with some German language knowledge will have access to a wider choice of placements.
- Scholarships Description:
- Over 50% of our study abroad participants receive financial support from AIFS in the form of scholarships or grants. Please check our website for more details.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program