- Berlin, Germany
- Program Type:
- Intern Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Work Types:
- Program Description:
Spend the summer in the modern yet historic city of Berlin with AIFS. Earn 6 credits on the International Internship Program supported by weekly seminars at Freie Universität Berlin. This internship provides you with experience in the global workplace, practical exposure to the demands of specific jobs and development of professional and personal skills. Gain intercultural experience along with skills for your career.
Housing and accommodation is in single occupancy studio apartments, each on with a living room/bedroom, a bathroom and fully equipped kitchen. A Mensa card loaded with a meal allowance can be used at university cafeterias in Berlin. A transportation pass is included for the duration of the program.
- Setting Description:
- The 8-week, full-time (35-40 hours per week) internship allows students to enrich their academic experience in Berlin by immersing themselves in a German workplace and gaining valuable intercultural experience along with skills for their careers.
- AIFS is a premier provider of study abroad programs. Program fees cover tuition and housing, with $800,000 in scholarship and grant funding available each year. A meal plan, tours and excursions, insurance and 24-hour emergency service are also included. Coordinated AIFS Flight Packages with major airlines are also available.
Additional Program Information
- Open to freshman, sophomores, juniors and seniors with a minimum 3.0 GPA required.
- Scholarships Description:
- Please check website for more details.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program