- Wollongong, Australia
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
Earn up to 16 credits per semester when you study with AIFS in Wollongong, Australia. The Optional Pacific Studies Program in Fiji adds an additional credit per semester, and a business internship is available. Live in a shared room in a university residence with 19 meals per week included. Enjoy cultural and social activities such as museum and gallery visits, walking tours, surf lessons and more. Outings and day trips include a Sydney Harbour Cruise, a Blue Mountains Excursion, an Aussie Sheep Farm Experience and a visit to a wildlife park for animal encounters including the koala. An optional 9-day East Coast Trip is also available.
- Setting Description:
- Wollongong comes from the Dharawal language meaning “sound of the sea,” and true to its name, this southwest coastal city boasts 17 beaches, as well as tropical forests, vineyards, cliffs and mountains.
- AIFS is a premier provider of study abroad programs. Program fees cover tuition and housing, with $800,000 in scholarship and grant funding available each year. A meal plan, tours and excursions, insurance and 24-hour emergency service are also included. Coordinated AIFS Flight Packages with major airlines are also available.
Additional Program Information
- Open to college sophomores, juniors and seniors. Minimum 2.7 GPA.
- Scholarships Description:
- Please see website for deadlines and eligibility requirements.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program